- Sapperton Tunnel, Gloucestershire: Investigation of tunnel shaft caps and the design of new beams spanning over the shafts
- Stonecutters Bridge, Hong Kong: Independent Checking Engineer for the temporary and permanent works for the construction phase
- Westminster Bridge, London: Detailed design of both permanent fascia with supporting frame and temporary works used for installation
- Taiwan High Speed Rail: Part of the Independent Verification and Validation team for all civil engineering structures
- Falkirk Wheel, Scotland: Structural steelwork design, in principle verification of whole scheme
- Saadiyat Island Expressway, Abu Dhabi, UAE: Alternative Design and construction support for bridges and retaining walls
- A80 Auchenkilns Junction Improvement: Design of highways and bridge works plus site supervision
- Skypark, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore: Value engineering review of mechanical, structural and marine design of a new lifting deck system
- A77 Haggstone and Glen App Improvement, Scotland: Detailed design check of highway widening and improvement scheme
- Haeco Aircraft Hangar, Hong Kong International Airport: Independent design checks for erection method of roof
- Brisbane Gateway Upgrade, Australia: Construction engineering services, temporary works design, independent checking of other elements
Tony Gee is a firm of specialist consulting engineers, renowned for:
- solving complex engineering challenges for clients in the construction industry
- providing innovative permanent works design
- construction methodology and temporary works solutions
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require more information.
Tony Gee’s 5-A-Side Football Tournament initiative has raised over £2,000 for disaster relief charity RedR UK in its first year. Read more...
The replacement Loughor Viaduct is now open to rail traffic, having been slid successfully into position over the Easter weekend as planned. Read more...