CAD/BIM Designers- UK Wide
Tony Gee requires keen and proactive CAD/BIM Designers with experience in the construction industry, mainly rail and bridges in both steel and concrete.
Candidates must have high level experience in either AutoCAD or Microstation at 2D level and experience of both and 3D working would be an advantage.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely preparation of documentation including but not limited to drawings, models, estimates, schedules, quantities all as directed by a Project Engineer to a standard of presentation which can be submitted to clients or other approval authority
- Liaising with both internal and external parties such as Regional Offices, other Groups, sub-consultants, contractors, clients and external authorities as directed by a Project Engineer
- Process and action correspondence in accordance with the company procedure
- Preparation of drawings and models in accordance with the company’s BIM manual
- Checking of drawings to include reinforced concrete schedules
- Participate in site surveys and investigations
- Undertake duties and comply with all the company’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Procedures
- Attend courses/seminars which will enhance professional knowledge, with a view to advancing your career
- To be aware of the importance of clients to the business and therefore behave and respond in a manner that will encourage clients to give repeat business
Salary dependent on experience and level of skill set.
To register your interest, please email your fully detailed CV to careers quoting TGTechnician. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, send your CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street