Apprentice Engineers Programme 2020
Do you have a keen interest in engineering and have been thinking about undertaking an apprenticeship in 2020? Are you interested in gaining a qualification doing something you’re passionate about whilst also being paid?
We are a global engineering consultancy who prides itself in the personal development of all of our staff and we are looking for aspiring apprentice engineers for our Esher, Stonehouse, St Albans and Birmingham offices.
Whilst completing your apprenticeship with us you will:
- learn about the design and delivery of a wide variety of our projects, being involved from conception to completion.
- be taught how to use design software to bring innovative solutions to complex civil infrastructure projects.
- learn technical skills such as civil engineering calculations and report writing.
You will also be working with some of the finest engineers in the UK.
As an apprentice at Tony Gee you will expand your knowledge of the industry in a variety of ways. You will also attend collage one day a week which will support you in your day-to-day role. As well as the opportunity for the learning and development that an apprenticeship will provide you, you will also be earning a salary straight away. Alongside this your education and training will be paid for.
Benefits we offer
- private medical and travel insurance
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- life assurance
- opt to buy 10 or sell up to five days holiday
- income protection insurance
How to apply
To apply for one of these vacancies via Gov.uk website please click here