Assistant Civil Engineer – Glasgow
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting a Design Engineer to join our established civils team in its Glasgow Office
The successful candidate will be working on a variety of schemes within the power & highways sector. Power projects include onshore wind farms, grid connection infrastructure, public road improvements and other highways elements which allow for the delivery of wind farm and/or substation equipment.
- At least two years’ post graduate experience
- Experience of drainage design
- A strong technical background
- Able to work within a team environment
- Experience designing SUDS (soakaways, swales and attenuation ponds)
- Experience in hydraulic modelling of surface water drainage networks along with online or offline storage solutions
- Knowledge of UK SUDS Manual
- Knowledge of SEPA guidelines and experience with CAR regulations & licensing
- Knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB), council highways standards and Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCDHW)
- Experience in specialist software Civils 3D CAD & MicroDrainage
- BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering or similar
Benefits we offer
Why Work for Tony Gee?
Tony Gee is an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex, innovative permanent and temporary infrastructure design solutions to the worldwide construction industry. Our people make our business a success and therefore we invest in their development and wellbeing.
We do that by providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at. We focus on sharing knowledge, best practice and personal development.
How to apply:
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting G-PO-0121 and the location of your preference. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.