BIM Technician – Ashford
Tony Gee requires a keen and proactive CAD/BIM Designer with experience in the construction industry, civil structures in both steel and concrete.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join our BIM team in Ashford working on a range of projects. The role will be responsible for the day to day BIM Coordination of these projects along with providing BIM support to the Ashford office.
Key tasks include but are not limited to
- Accurate and timely preparation of documentation including but not limited to drawings, models, estimates, schedules, quantities all as directed by a Project Engineer to a standard of presentation which can be submitted to clients or other approval authority
- Liaising with both internal and external parties such as Regional Offices, other Groups, sub-consultants, contractors, clients and external authorities as directed by a Project Engineer
- Process and action correspondence in accordance with the company procedure
- Preparation of drawings and models in accordance with the company’s BIM manual
- Checking of drawings to include reinforced concrete schedules
- Undertake duties and comply with all the company’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Procedures
- Attend courses/seminars which will enhance professional knowledge, with a view to advancing your career
- To be aware of the importance of clients to the business and therefore behave and respond in a manner that will encourage clients to give repeat business
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years experience in Microstation at 2D level and experience in 3D working would be an advantage.
Benefits we offer:
Why Work for Tony Gee?
Tony Gee is an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex, innovative permanent and temporary infrastructure design solutions to the worldwide construction industry. Our people make our business a success and therefore we invest in their development and wellbeing.
We do that by providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at. We focus on sharing knowledge, best practice and personal development.
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting BTA-02-21 and the location of your preference. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.