Business Development Manager
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to join an established team and who will focus on clients and opportunities in the Southern regions of the UK.
The candidate should have a strong background in business development and be able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
The successful candidate will work on wide portfolio of infrastructure sectors across the UK.
• Identify suitable opportunities for the UK business to pursue.
• Supports the UK business to deliver work winning objectives and strategies.
• Forge new relationships with potential clients and strengthen existing ones.
• Support appropriate Sector Leads to deliver their business targets and growth objectives.
• Support Tony Gee office Directors to deliver their business objectives.
• Support the Business Development team to perform their functions for UK marketing and communications.
• Attend and represent the company at appropriate industry functions, conferences and exhibitions
• The ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with clients in a diverse range of forums and environments.
• To be able to exemplify personal integrity.
• An appropriate awareness of design and construction processes.
• The ability to gather market intelligence, empathise with client needs and form appropriate business proposals.
• The ability to present and explain the business values and objectives.
• To be able to forge new business contacts from scratch and grow them into productive relationships.
• The ability to identify opportunity and pursue it to a successful outcome.
• The ability to work collaboratively as part of a business development team, to communicate effectively and present a positive image internally across the business.
• The ability to think strategically and define competitive strengths.
• An ability to understand the political, social and economic issues that might impact on the business.
• Knowledge and ability in a technical discipline
• The ability to identify trends and influences in markets.
• The ability to write effective bid input in support of tender submissions.
• Experience of client management systems or other pursuit management systems and processes.
• The ability to create or identify marketing opportunity.
• An appreciation of digital and social media marketing.
• Possession of wide ranging existing industry contacts.
Benefits we offer:
How to apply:
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting E-BD-0920. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.