Geotechnical Engineer, Ashford
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting a Geotechnical Design Engineer to join a growing geotechnical team in its Ashford Office. The candidate will need to have a design background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects.
Benefits we offer
- private medical and travel insurance
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- life assurance
- opt to buy 10 or sell up to five days holiday
- income protection insurance
- Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future projects
- Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
- Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
- Support less experienced staff
- BEng / MEng in Civil Engineering or similar
How to apply
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting A-GEO-1219. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.