Graduate Engineer – Esher, Surrey
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer to join our Rail Group in Esher, Surrey.
Working on a wide range of projects, you will enter onto our Graduate Training Scheme and benefit from the strong mentoring culture within the business. This role is an opportunity to join a successful established team, working alongside some of the best engineers the industry has to offer.
You will be a member of the project team, implementing design throughout both the pre-construction and construction phases of the project.
You will have opportunity to work on complex and high-profile projects and learn from some of the industry’s most skilled professionals. The role will also allow you to tackle difficult technical challenges that will develop your skills as a rounded engineer.
Job Responsibilities include:
- prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects under your control
- prepare fee budgets, proposals and resource requirements for projects under your control
- identify and manage risks for the work under your control to agreed acceptable levels
- co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between Groups
- follow an appropriate training scheme with a view to obtaining professional registration
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- A passion for problem solving
- strong desire to learn and develop towards professional qualifications
- Experience in rail is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience in CAD or Bentley software is desirable but training will be given.
Degree in Civil Engineering is essential. MEng degree preferred ideally with a minimum 2:1.
Benefits we offer:
- private medical and travel insurance
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- life assurance
- flexible holiday
- income protection insurance
- payment of professional membership fees
How to apply:
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers [at] tonygee [dot] com quoting C-RAI-0320. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.