Principal-Associate Highway Engineer – Stonehouse
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for a key individual to join the growing highways team based in our Stonehouse office.
This role is a great opportunity to join a successful established team, working alongside some of the best engineers the industry has to offer. It will also bring the opportunity for working on a wide portfolio of major highway projects across the UK.
- Promoting a health, safety and welfare culture
- Working within a team environment
- Mentoring and coaching talent
- Supporting Group Director and Regional Director to achieve budget and strategy targets
- Working closely with business managers on resource management, utilisation monitoring, and pipeline management
- Developing business
- Project management and technical delivery of highway schemes and infrastructure projects
- A track record of successful tendering and delivery of schemes in either the local or national transport market
- Proven working knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCDHW)
- Experience of managing a professional team on projects using NEC Contracts
- Organisational skills to coordinate the delivery activities of a professional team
- A clear understanding of the importance of robust business processes and systems and a strong commitment to quality
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience of working on major highways projects
- Autocad, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D software
- Civil Engineering or equivalent degree. MEng preferred.
- Chartered Engineer
How to apply
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting G-HW-0620. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
Benefits we offer
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.