Principal / Senior Permanent Way Design Engineer – UK based
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for a key individual to join the growing permanent way team, location not important.
This role is a great opportunity to join a successful established team. It will also bring the opportunity for working on a wide portfolio of rail projects across the UK.
This role will undertake track design engineering for railway infrastructure projects across a wide range of projects, whilst mentoring and enhancing the teams experience.
- Carry out the role of the lead designer or as the Contractor’s Responsible Engineer (CRE).
- Mentoring and coaching talent
- Support the Head of Track on projects
- Provide track design and technical support through feasibility to detail design.
- Input into bids and manage projects
- Bentley RailTrack and ClearRoute2
- Civil Engineering or equivalent degree preferred
Benefits we offer
Why Work for Tony Gee?
Tony Gee is an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex, innovative permanent and temporary infrastructure design solutions to the worldwide construction industry. Our people make our business a success and therefore we invest in their development and wellbeing.
We do that by providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at. We focus on sharing knowledge, best practice and personal development.
How to apply:
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting UK-PW-0321 and the location of your preference. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.