Senior Bid Co-ordinator
Tony Gee and Partners is a civil, structural and geotechnical engineering consultancy renowned for its technical excellence within the international built environment. As the size and complexity of proposals we are submitting increases, there is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Co-ordinator/writer to assist our group directors in managing the delivery of these proposals and implementing formal review processes.
The role will involve interaction with our business development, marketing and tendering teams throughout the UK and overseas. Ideally the person will be based in our head office in Esher, Surrey, but we are open to alternative office locations.
Benefits we offer
- private medical and travel insurance
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- life assurance
- opt to buy up to 10 or sell up to five days holiday
- income protection insurance
The position will include, but not be limited to:
- Reviewing client bid documentation and summarising key submission requirements
- Scheduling tender meetings, delivery dates, reviews, document production, sign-off and delivery of proposals
- Supporting directors in submitting tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires
- Leading storyboard sessions with team members and key stakeholders
- Providing advice on flow, language and grammar to content owners
- Identifying and re-working existing pre-written content where relevant
- Writing content based on information provided by other team members
- Co-ordinating, reviewing, rewriting and editing proposal responses prepared by others
- Coaching bid teams and subject matter experts in writing best practice
- Consolidating sections and/or documents developed by others into the required format
- Delivering completed written proposal responses
- Analysing feedback from submitted proposals
We are looking for a person who has excellent communication skills with suitable experience in writing and co-ordinating tender and PQQ proposals.
How to apply
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting E-MAR-1219. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.