Senior CAD/BIM Designer – Manchester
Our growing Manchester city centre office, has an exciting opportunity to join the CAD/BIM group. The team prides itself on its forward thinking attitude to adopting the latest changes within the BIM sector. If you have experience of civil structures in steel/concrete and a desire to excel in your career, then we would like to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Preparation of drawings and models in accordance with the company’s BIM & CAD manuals
- High level of experience using Microstation or AutoCAD in a 2D environment
- Accurate and timely preparation of documentation including but not limited to drawings, models, estimates, schedules, quantities all as directed by a Project Engineer/Project BIM Lead
- Experience creating 3D models using Microstation / Open Building Designer on live schemes
- Experience working to Network Rail BIM standards on heavy civils design schemes within the rail sector
- Experience working on BIM Level 2 schemes
- Experience of creating 4D & 5D information / presentations
- Producing & checking of reinforced concrete detail drawings and schedules
- Eng Tech Qualification ( EngTech MICE or TIStructE)
Benefits we offer
Why Work for Tony Gee?
Tony Gee is an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex, innovative permanent and temporary infrastructure design solutions to the worldwide construction industry. Our people make our business a success and therefore we invest in their development and wellbeing.
We do that by providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at. We focus on sharing knowledge, best practice and personal development.
To register your interest, please email your fully detailed CV to careers [at] tonygee [dot] com quoting M-BIM-0320. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.