Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Birmingham
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join an established geotechnical team in its Birmingham Office.
The candidate will need to have a strong design background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects and the growth of the existing client base. Previous experience and knowledge of the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
- Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future projects
- Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
- Prepare fee budgets, proposals and resource requirements for projects
- Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
- Support less experienced staff, sharing knowledge and acting as a coach or mentor
- Minimum of five years of geotechnical design experience within civil design
- MEng in Civil Engineering or similar
- Chartered Engineer
- Rail design experience
Benefits we offer
How to apply
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting B-E5-GEO-0616. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.