Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Birmingham
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join an established geotechnical team in its Birmingham Office. The candidate will need to have a strong design background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects and the growth of the existing client base. Previous experience and knowledge of the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
Benefits we offer
- Private medical and travel insurance
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- childcare vouchers
- opt to buy or sell up to five days holiday
- income protection insurance
- Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future projects
- Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
- Prepare fee budgets, proposals and resource requirements for projects
- Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
- Support less experienced staff, sharing knowledge and acting as a coach or mentor
- Chartered Engineer with MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering or similar.
How to apply
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting B-E5-GEO-0616. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.