Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Esher
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join an established geotechnical team in its Esher Office. The candidate will need to have a strong design background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects and the growth of the existing client base. Previous experience and knowledge of the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
- Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future projects
Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
- Prepare fee budgets, proposals and resource requirements for projects
- Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
- Support less experienced staff, sharing knowledge and acting as a coach or mentor
- Chartered Engineer with MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering or similar.
How to apply
To register your interest, please email your fully detailed CV to careers [at] tonygee [dot] com quoting E-GEO-1119. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace