Senior Highways Engineer – Glasgow
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting a Senior Highways Engineer to join an established highways team in its Glasgow Office. The candidate should have a strong technical background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects and growth of the existing client base. Previous experience of and familiarity with the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
Benefits we offer
- private medical and travel insurance
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
- life assurance
- opt to buy 10 days or sell up to five days holiday
- income protection insurance
- Delivery of highways design projects including client liaison, technical review and budget control
- Manage highways design team locally and interface with other offices and design disciplines
- Support local management team in developing office capabilities and client base
- Support BIM Level 2 delivery on highways design projects
- Chartered Engineer with BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering or similar
How to apply
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting G-HIGH-1219. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.