Senior Highways Engineer – Glasgow
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting a Senior Highways Engineer to join an established highways team in its Glasgow Office. The candidate should have a strong technical background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects and growth of the existing client base. Previous experience of and familiarity with the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
- Delivery of highways design projects including client liaison, technical review and budget control
- Manage highways design team locally and interface with other offices and design disciplines
- Support local management team in developing office capabilities and client base
- Support BIM Level 2 delivery on highways design projects
- Chartered Engineer with BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering or similar
Benefits we offer
How to apply
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting G-HIGH-1219. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.