Sustainability Consultant – Esher / Birmingham
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for a key individual to join our sustainability team. The role primary location is flexible with work based in our Birmingham office and Esher head office.
This role is a great opportunity to join the team positioned at the heart of delivering sustainability across a wide range of built environment sectors. The role offers the opportunity to influence both individual projects and company systems to deliver sustainable designs for our clients
- Working with project teams to understand sustainability requirements and support them in delivery
- Setting and communicating sustainability targets for schemes
- Monitoring and measuring performance of projects against targets set
- Delivering carbon assessments for infrastructure schemes
- Communicating with a wide range of clients and contractors on sustainability issues related to projects
- Providing tender support to projects with sustainability requirements
- Supporting Sustainability Director to achieve strategy aims for the business
- Delivering internal presentations and training
- Mentoring and coaching individuals
- Good understanding of socio-economic and environmental sustainability issues
- Highly organised with analytical and interpretation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
- Self-starting and able to work independently when required
- Highly proficient in Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Passionate about sustainability with a willingness to learn
- Experience with carbon analysis for infrastructure projects and familiarity with PAS 2080
- Experience of setting and managing sustainability requirements for infrastructure projects
- CEEQUAL / BREEAM Assessor qualification / experience
- Bachelors in relevant subject. Masters level preferred.
- Chartered with relevant institution preferred.
- UK Driving licence
Benefits we offer
How to apply
To register your interest, email your CV to Careers quoting C-SUS-0820. If you are applying for more than one position please include all applicable job references in one email.
Alternatively, please send your fully detailed CV to:
Tony Gee and Partners LLP
4th Floor, Arthur House
11-13 Chorlton Street
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Tony Gee and Partners LLP is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.