Highways & Infrastructure
Our expertise covers most aspects of highways design and construction monitoring, on projects ranging from property development schemes to major trunk road improvements and bypasses.
A reputation for providing solutions to the most difficult challenges has led to work on some of the world’s largest bridges and highly complex roads schemes.
Design and construction related services include:
- site surveys and ground investigations
- geo-environmental studies and remediation of brown-field sites
- major road interchanges, at-grade and grade separated
- bridges of all types and spans
- major drainage schemes including forensic drainage investigations
- integration of non-motorised user facilities
- ground improvement and formation treatment
- analytically designed pavement foundations
- earthworks slope stability and retaining measures
- advice on maximising re-use of earthworks materials
- temporary traffic diversions and crossovers