Tony Gee’s experience in the railway sector ranges from rail infrastructure renewal and enhancement in all regions of the UK to independent validation and verification of high speed railways in Asia.
Operating under contractual arrangements varying from partnering to highly competitive design and build forms, projects are delivered by staff trained to the highest standards of health and safety appropriate to the rail environment.
We have specific expertise and experience in:
- road, rail and pedestrian bridges
- strengthening with carbon fibre reinforcement
- replacement structures
- earthworks monitoring
- earthworks remediation and renewal
- demolition and temporary works
- slope stability remediation
- stations, depots and interchanges
- permanent way design
- car parks
- construction methodology
- route development
- independent verification and validation